M-7 Technologies offers a large variety of high quality manufacturing and re-manufacturing services. Disassembly, failure analysis, precision assembly, welding, manual and CNC machining are all best-in-class operations performed by M-7. Combining these capabilities with our engineering expertise and advanced digital measuring equipment and capability creates superior value for all customers spread across numerous industries. These industries include advanced energy, aerospace, defense, heavy industrial, mining, automotive, and medical. Our manufacturing and measuring services enhance overall product quality of mission critical components and extend product life cycle.
Whether your product or project is unique one-of-a-kind in nature, or a production run, M-7 utilizes lean manufacturing principles to ensure your order flows smoothly through our facility. We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction and promise to be there each and every time.
A summary of our capabilities is listed below:
- 100,000 lbs. weight capacity
- CNC and manual milling up to 22 ft. in length
- CNC and manual lathe turning up to 35 ft. overall length and 55.5 in. diameter
- Machining accuracies as low as 0.0004″
- Deep Engineering knowledge of geometrical fits and components such as bearings, seals, and other similar parts for precision assembly
- Particular focus on process rolls, gearboxes, and similar transmission-related products